Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Poll- Why You are Voting for Obama

To better understand why people would vote for barry obama, I've created this poll.  Please put the letter that corresponds to your reason in the comments section of this blog.

A) I'm a racist who only votes for black people
B) I'm a religious bigot who won't vote for a Mormon
C) I'm a lemming who votes for the person who my union endorses
D) I'm on welfare
E) I'm planning on going on welfare
F) I'm a government worker
G) I'm stuck in the 60's and believe in the disproved theory that government programs help people
H) I'm over 22 and living with my parents
I) I have a very low IQ
J) Who is obama?  Some guy from the democrat party bought my mail-in ballot
K) I'm an illegal alien
L) The voices in my head are telling me to do it

Please enter the letter that corresponds to your answer in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment