Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Final Poll Results

 

Final Results of Our Poll

Well the results are in.  The most popular answer for 'Why I'm voting for Obama' is a tie between three answers they are
1) I'm on welfare"
2) The voices in my head are telling me to do it"
3) I have a very low IQ"

If you doubt the validity of this poll you should check out last weeks Wall Street Journal Poll.  They over sampled Democrats by 11% and came to the conclusion that b o had a 6 point lead on Future President Romney. For those of you in category 3 above,if the sample had adequately reflected the composition of the voting public, Romney would be ahead by 5-6%

Its time to start talking to friends on the fence.  If they say that they don't want to vote for barry obama but can't bring themself to vote for a republican tell them to vote for the Green Party Candidate or write in Bill Clinton  as a protest vote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment