Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shining City Chronicle Poll Finds that 93% of Americans Feel that Barack Obama Should Resign

Isn't that a great headline? I actually polled 10 Americans and all 10 felt that he should resign. Of course those ten might not be a representative sample, so I made a slight adjustment to correct for any bias. Before you start thinking that I'm crazy, look at the polls printed in the liberal media. How do you think that they come up with insane results that say 80% of Americans support Obama's plan? Look at the groups polled and look at the actual questions that they asked. As with my poll the headline is the only thing that most people see.

My poll was a bit biased. All 10 respondents are conservative Republicans. That why I made a 7% adjustment to correct for this bias. Where did I come up with 7%? Maybe the liberal media can tell us how they 'fix' their polls.

What can I say? I received this in an email. My apologies if this seems irreverent, but it is so true.
Psalm 2009 The First book of Democrat
Obama is my Shepard
I shall not want
He leadeth me beside the still factories
He restoreth my faith in the Republican Party
He guideth me in the path of unemployment
Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the bread line
I shall not go hungry
Obama has anointed my income with taxes
My expenses runneth over my income
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me
All the days of my life
And I will live forever
In a rented home

Words of wisdom from Abraham Lincoln's First Inaugural Oath
While the people retain their virtue, and vigilance, no administration by an extreme of wickedness or folly can very seriously injure the government, in the short space of four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment